cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150 Login Issue after Factory Reset and "no password"

burnsworthpa
New Contributor

Hi. After an outage, my switch disconnected. When I reboot the system, the primary will not load and the switch boots in Router mode with the secondary. The issue I am having is that I performed a factory reset on the switch and have tried to use the "no password" and "boot" commands repeatedly during reboot but the switch is still asking for login credentials once fully booted. My documentation shows the user as "admin" and the password as "Lennar" which DO NOT work. I have also tried to login using every other default credential mentioned on this forum (super, sp-admin, admin, password, Ruckus!, etc.) with no luck. Could you please advise on how to get log into the switch? I am connected via USB-C through Putty.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi burnsworthpa

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As the ports are working fine for other network cables, 1/1/4 port is only able to transmit 100 Mbps of speed (please refer to the below screenshot) which is a result of a defective network ethernet cable. And this issue/problem is more on the cable side, we suggest you check the cables and replace them with a new cable. Since RUCKUS has no part in fixing the issue related to cable installations.

Imran_ruckus_1-1675698558083.png

Thank you again.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Hi burnsworthpa

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As the ports are working fine for other network cables, 1/1/4 port is only able to transmit 100 Mbps of speed (please refer to the below screenshot) which is a result of a defective network ethernet cable. And this issue/problem is more on the cable side, we suggest you check the cables and replace them with a new cable. Since RUCKUS has no part in fixing the issue related to cable installations.

Imran_ruckus_1-1675698558083.png

Thank you again.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Imran, you are correct. I had a defective cable at the AP in which one wire was broken. I have replaced the broken portion of the cable and my wifi is running perfectly. Thank you for your help!!

Hi burnsworthpa

Thank you for the response.

Great!!!

Good to know that the issue is now resolved. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Thank you once again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.