cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P Web GUI Login Assistance

bgross986
New Contributor

Hello team, 

I've always wondered why I didn't see my switch in the web admin for my r510 network, so I put the IP address for the switch into a browser and got prompted for credentials: I've tried the creds on the sticker on the switch and all the combinations for username and password in this forum but I can't log into the switch. I find it weird non of these combos worked

a factory reset would set the switch back to default settings but technically I'm not having any technical issues with it just can't "see it, manage it" 

on device: username: admin password: Lennar

from forum: username: admin password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

from forum: username: super password sp-admin

from forum: username: Admin password: sp-admin

from forum: username: Super password: Lennar, lennar, ruckus, Ruckus!, Ruckus1, admin, password

23 REPLIES 23

Hi @bgross986 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @bgross986 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hello Imran,

thank you for your assistance I have not updated the switch firmware yet but still plan to

Hi @bgross986 

Thank you for your response and the update.

Should you require any assistance during the upgrade of your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P switch, please feel free to create a new case or post on this RUCKUS Lennar Community Forums. As this thread has been ongoing for an extended period, we are unable to keep it open in accordance with our process.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi