cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat loss Lennar home

Ccaley98
New Contributor

My Ruckus keeps showing heartbeat loss and internet drops. I have an account on the unleashed app but it also says I'm not the manager but i’ve been able to use the app. 

I’m not well versed in how all this works I really need some help since I can't call or talk to anyone on the phone.

29 REPLIES 29

Ran the scan and located the switch IP

Hi @Ccaley98 

Thank you for the response.

If you have the IP Address of Switch, You could try the SSH OR Telnet option to log in to CLI (Putty) as described in the same guide- Please refer below

SSH- Port 22 

OR

Telnet – Port 23

Please share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The links you shared for that earlier are not working with my Mac computer for downloading

Hi @Ccaley98 

Thank you for the response and the information.

I would suggest using Windows Laptop/PC if you have one. Below is the guide link explaining the process to get access to the CLI.

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you have a MAC device, please try the below process. (Also mentioned in the above link and please refer to the BELOW SCREENSHOTS)

Example "open terminal":

Telnet:

nc 192.168.1.182 23  (It’s format is- nc <ip of the switch> 23)

SSH:

ssh admin@192.168.1.182

ssh super@192.168.1.182

Passwords can be Lennar or sp-admin or Ruckus1 or other default passwords shared below.

Please try to access CLI as explained above to get the command outputs, and share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

1. My internet was working before, i'm not sure if we had a power outage but that is a possibility.

2. The lights on the switch is green.

3. internet provider is stable

4 I have two connected.