cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbeat loss Lennar home

Ccaley98
New Contributor

My Ruckus keeps showing heartbeat loss and internet drops. I have an account on the unleashed app but it also says I'm not the manager but i’ve been able to use the app. 

I’m not well versed in how all this works I really need some help since I can't call or talk to anyone on the phone.

29 REPLIES 29

Hi @Ccaley98 

Thank you for the response.

As I observed from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try the Internet connectivity and heartbeat loss again. If required, reboot the Switch once (disconnect and connect the switch from the power outlet), after you plug it into the correct port.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

CF8B46AB-F6A4-43AB-8F37-38E9139614E3.jpeg

 I changed the ethernet port but my switch still says disconnected

Hi @Ccaley98 

Thank you for the response and the information.

Could you please confirm if you reboot the Switch as mentioned in my previous post?

If yes, please try to find the IP Address of the Switch now, as explained previously.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Yes I rebooted the switch and I have posted the IP if you scroll up it was located. I posted the image already with it. 

Hi @Ccaley98 

Thank you for the response.

As you have plugged Router ethernet cable to a correct port now, please run IP Scanner once again and try to find Switch IP Address.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi