cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Fiber installation in Ruckus Lennar home

ShefaliB
New Contributor

Hello, we are having trouble setting up Google fiber in the Lennar home that we bought. Previous owners had Google Fiber, so we know the home is ready for google fiber. Does the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P serve this purpose and should the Nest Wifi Pro be connected to ICX 7150 by an ethernet cable directly or does it need an additional attachment? The setup instructions for Google Fiber ask us to plug the Nest Wifi Pro into the Google Fiber jack but we don’t see the fiber jack anywhere. Is there a phone number I can call to help me understand the Ruckus home setup? 

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ShefaliB

Greetings!!! 

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I trust this message finds you well. We appreciate the information you've provided regarding your setup needs. Based on your description, it appears you require assistance in configuring your RUCKUS system with your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and other devices.

To proceed, please connect the ethernet cable from your Google Fiber (assuming this is your ISP) into any of the 1 to 12 ports on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch, as illustrated in the screenshot you referenced. The RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch serves as an intermediary to facilitate connectivity between devices such as Nest Wi-Fi, laptops/PCs, access points, and smart devices via ethernet cable.

For detailed guidance on connecting these devices, please refer to the following short guide: This resource provides step-by-step instructions tailored to assist you with your setup.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your patience and look forward to resolving any queries you may have.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ShefaliB 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ShefaliB 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @ShefaliB  

Greetings! 

Please note, this is a last follow-up, if we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi