cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing/Used Ruckus Not working

sidgdocs
New Contributor

IMG_4869.jpgHi I recently moved into a Lennar home with the ruckus equipment already installed and used from previous owner (They say it never worked for them). I have a ICX 7150-C12P connected to my wifi router. Only 2 lights are glowing (SYST - Orange and PWR - Green). There are 2 AP's connected to the switch and no lights on either of the APs.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @sidgdocs 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please note, we must use ethernet cable (both ends RJ45 plugs) and USB to type C cable both together as described in steps 2 & 3 in the guide link. Could you please check and confirm this once.

If you are unable to see the COM ports details, please make sure to download the zip drive for the file below & "extract all". Once it's extracted, run the file,  driver should be installed.

Link: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1414-brocade-ruckus-7150-usb-serial-driver-windows

Link: silabs.com/developers/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers?tab=downloads

Please check and let me know about the progress. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @sidgdocs 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @sidgdocs 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @sidgdocs 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi