cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update icx7150

Rkeiser
New Contributor

Switch will not update firmware and when in cli it says it is in read only. Also when I try to configure ssl there is no start up config file. tried multiple times and says the same thing. when i show flash it shows "Compressed Pri Code size = 25976488, Version:08.0.80fT211 (SPS08080d.bin)
 Compressed Sec Code size = 25976488, Version:08.0.80fT211 (SPR08080d.bin)
 Compressed Boot-Monitor Image size = 786944, Version:10.1.15T225
" It wont take the actual image 08090f to upgrade to ufi.

26 REPLIES 26

Hello @Rkeiser 

Greetings!!! 

Thank you for your prompt response and the update provided.

To better assist you, could you please specify which upgrade method you are utilizing? Additionally, kindly inform us at which stage of the upgrade process you encounter the error.

For further clarification, we kindly request that you share a screenshot depicting the error message you are encountering.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello,

The method I was using to upgrade was tftp and once I rebooted after the upgrade I would get that fail and a bunch of errors not being able to find a file directory or a config file. I’ve posted it earlier in the thread of all the fails. When I go to do an upgrade to UFI for 08090f on the non boot monitor mode it tells me that the command I put is incomplete. I used the command from a ruckus video going from 8070 to 8090 non ufi to 8090f ufi. The UBIFS errors are new. I’ve read another thread with someone having the same error and that the switch needed RMA. 

Hello @Rkeiser 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and the update provided.

Could you kindly share a screenshot depicting the error you are encountering? This would greatly assist us in diagnosing and resolving the issue efficiently.

Your cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @Rkeiser 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Rkeiser 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi