cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Points

Jsonh28
New Contributor

Hello,

I continue to have connectivity issues with tv's and smart devices. I believe the issue lies with the AP's. I'm tempted to do a factory reset on access points, but not sure if it will fix the problem cause more issues I cannot resolve. Please advise how I can fix.

R320 Access Points are as follows:

Downstairs                             Upstairs

PWR - green                           PWR - green

CTL - green                             CTL - off                    

AIR - off                                   AIR - off

2.4G - amber                          2.4G - amber

5G - amber                             5G - amber

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @brianhoppy07 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As this case/post is raised by @Jsonh28 to avoid confusion, please follow your post.

I can see there is another post raised by you on the Lennar forum (please refer to the below link). Please follow the same post thread, one of our Engineers, Sofia Gatjens will assist you with the same.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Failed-to-auto-recognize-ICX...

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, I've a new problem. all lights are off on both access points. Please advise asap.

Jason

Hi @Jsonh28 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please unplug and plug the ALL Access Points ethernet cable from the Switch port? You can plug it into any 1 in-12 ports highlighted in the below screenshot. If required, you can reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch once.

Please check if APs comes to a normal state after the above process and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Unplugged both ethernet access point cables, also unplugged power to switch. Re-plugged all and ALL access point lights are still off....

Hi @Jsonh28 

Thank you for the information you shared.

Could you please let me know on your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Please let me know the answers to the above query and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi