cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Issues - Rebooting Every few minutes, all 3 of them.

rjjiw111
New Contributor II

Hi,

My AP R510s(all three of them) are rebooting every few minutes for past few hours. All three of them are rebooting at the same time. I have checked the power as well, no issues there. My ISP internet is stable and working fine. I upgraded all APs, rebooted APs, unplugged and rebooted switch, still having the issue. Can you please assist.

19 REPLIES 19

Imran_ruckus

Hi @rjjiw111 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, with Intermittent Internet connectivity.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I was following the same steps you suggested to coltenroberts88. I factory reset the AP and Created new WIFI connection. I then then connected remaining APs. APs are still reseting every few mins. Also now PWR light is also blinking. Also I am able to access internet on it but can't access Unleashed.ruckus.com or 192.168.0.1.

Hi @rjjiw111 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

This issue may be due to an older version of your R510 Access Points. To check the same, please follow the below steps and help with the queries.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using the Master AP IP Address or https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 1.07.24 PM.png

Here's what I see for all three APs