Every Night at 2000 hours all of the APs show a PoE error in analytics. When I look at the Ap's events, there are not errors matching the time stamp.
P3 infrastructure (PoE) may 15 2023 20:00
It shows the same error per each AP. Any idea?
Thank you for reaching out to us via this FORUM.
Help us with following information:
- Is AP managed by Cloud/SZ/ZD?
- Screenshot of error & "show power-mode" CLI output from APs along with "show boarddata"
- Is it a new deployment? Since when you started noticing this error?
- Are we using PoE injector? if no then, did we check if POE switch has enough power for APs (PDs)?
- Are these APs connected to same switch or spread across different switches?
- Did we check for any power related issues on site?
If an incident is not cleared, RUCKUS-AI (formerly RUCKUS Analytics) will review the all the existing stats and based on that will generate the same alert from recent data, in this case date of the incident will change.
You may want to acknowledge or hide those incidents or fix them, and then you will no longer see these incidents.
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!