cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help finding the sps08091 bin file

mike_neubauer
New Contributor II
Need help finding the sps08091 bin file. I've looked through the downloads and I can't locate it.
12 REPLIES 12

That definitely should not happen. Did it reboot or was it just a missed ping test from an NMS? You can check in 'show version'. Your best bet would be to open support case and have a proper investigation.  
Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

It looks like the ping dropped below the 1 to 840m. Is that why we got the alert that it was down? Would that have caused any service interuption?

Well it is an operation on the switch, so it does take some resources to do the action of copying the image. With that said, this is a very small task. This wouldn't take any more than copying via tftp, scp, etc. We do not prioritize responding to pings to IP addresses that we own, so if latency on a ping or two is all that was seen, there likely was no issue with traffic being passed. I am making some assumptions here, but that would be my best guess. As for your alerts, what sent the alert? The thresholds for sending the alert would be up to the program/administrator. 
Ben Beck, RCNA, RCNI, Principal Technical Support Engineer
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us