cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR-069

gorge_networks
New Contributor II
I have been having issues with our ZD management ip's MAC switching to the smart redundant ZD and locking us out of the web interface. To resolve this we just clear arp on the router for our management IP and this clears the issue. However this locks out client authentication for a short time before it can be realized.

Flexmaster logs shows TR-069 client registration at the exact time our management IP switches over. Can this protocol be turned off or does Flexmaster use it to communicate with the ZD's?
6 REPLIES 6

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Wouldn't you rather have a fix than a workaround? That sounds like a bug or something odd in your network topology.

What version of software are you running?

gorge_networks
New Contributor II
I absolutely want a fix. I am just posing this question to try and resolve the issue. The Flexmaster version is 9.5.0.0.29 and the ZD version is 9.6.0.1.15.

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
TR-069 is used by FM to manage the ZD.

Your versioning may be the root of the problem - you have to keep FM in sync with ZD on upgrades. FM 9.5 doesn't know anything about the future (ZD 9.6..) - it only knows about ZD 9.5 (and below) and sometimes the interfaces change.

Did this problem start after you upgraded to ZD 9.6?

gorge_networks
New Contributor II
I can definitely try and update to FM 9.6 and see if this works. This has been happening for quite awhile. I can't remember if this issue occurred before we broke sync at 9.4.0.0.29, need to check our logs to be sure. I will try and sync the software and hopefully this fixes it.