cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Alliance Announces New Wi-Fi Security Features Available in 2018

grodog-prod
Contributor II

On January 8th 2018, Wi-Fi Alliance® announced its intent to enhance and add new features to Wi-Fi Protected Access®, building on Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wi-Fi Protected Access® 2 (WPA2™) as well as introducing the new Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Wi-Fi Protected Access® 3 (WPA3™ ) program.

Ruckus Networks is in full agreement and support of the WPA2 enhancements and the new WPA3.  Ruckus is actively developing software to support the enhancements as defined by the Wi-Fi Alliance, and is committed to maintaining its compliance with WPA certifications.  Ruckus products already support all the modes and features required for the updated WPA2 and Ruckus will ensure that its products are ready for the enhanced configuration requirements for WPA2 and the new features for WPA3 in accordance with the WFA’s timelines.

If you have questions about this announcement or require assistance with any of our products, please contact Ruckus Technical Support at 855-782-5871 or visit the Ruckus Support Portal.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.
==
Knowledge Management Program Director
for RUCKUS Customer Services & Support
6 REPLIES 6

johnson_berry
New Contributor
It is the great steps by the Wi-Fi Alliance. I have read most of them and learned a lot from them. You are doing some great work. Thank you for making such a nice website.

Epson Printer Support

alfonso_nikolau
New Contributor
These are great steps through the Wi-Fi Alliance. I have read most of them and I have learned a lot from them. You're doing it right. Thanks for working well. wow computer

charles_montes
New Contributor
Great news. Is there a timeline for WPA3 rollout for ZD1200/R710 AP?

nick_robin_djqr
New Contributor
It is really good news that Wi-Fi Alliance Announces New Wi-Fi Security and it is really very effective to get all the security on your system. You may also visit Windows update error code 8007000e for more information.