cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade T310S

robert_doren
New Contributor

I want to Downgrade a T310S to allow control by a Zone Director...

10 REPLIES 10

T310S System Version: 200.8.10.3.278

ZD 1200 System Version: 10.2.0.0 build 189

The T310S is a new AP.

I have 7 licenses. 6 are being utilized by my current AP’s, leaving 1 unused.

I can ping the ZD 1200 from the AP and I can ping the AP from the ZD 1200.

The AP does not appear in the ZD 1200 AP List. This is the issue. If it would appear, then I would at least be able to attempt to adopt it.

In the ZD 1200 event logs, this AP presents as a “Rogue” AP.

2021/05/30  11:14:13

High

A new Rogue[28:b3:71:fe:b3:d3] with SSID[Configure.Me-3EB3D0] is detected

I was able to connect to this SID and do some basic configuration, i.e. Change the SID, Change the IP. But still cannot get it to connect to the ZD 1200. I read in a post that to make this happen, I would have to revert the AP to a previous firmware version.

Hi Robert,

The AP is running Unleash platform code and I doubt that is the reason it is unable to update its code and connect to ZD. Can you first give a try and update the AP to below standalone code, this should mostly fix it.

1) Perform F/d on the AP.

2) Download below Code.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1737-zoneflex-solo-access-point-110-0-0-0-663-ga-softwar...

3) Upload on T310 and once completed validate AP has ZD IP and is connected by AP command "get director".

Best Regards

Vineet

I have updated the AP to the 110 release posted. The "get director" shows no IP for the ZD and states that the AP is in stand-alone mode. What are the commands to add the ZD ip address and change the mode.

Robert, execute the below command on AP :

set director ip <ZD IP>

reboot

Best Regards

Vineet

eizens_putnins
Valued Contributor II

Just make sure, that ZD  has firmware version supporting T310 AP.