cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP500 client isolation whitelist

samantha_adrich
New Contributor II
We've got AP500 acces points. And we've enabled client isolation based on this tutorial.
(since we couldn't find it in the web interface)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000002379

However we'd like to connect a chromecast that should not be isolated.
And i can't seem to find anything in the web interface about client isolation. Nor in the SSH terminal.

Does anyone know how we can make a chromecast work eventough client isolation is enabled?
19 REPLIES 19

samantha_adrich
New Contributor II
After installing the upgrade it's telling me to go to: https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ to manage it. But that domain no longer exists 😞

samantha_adrich
New Contributor II
Nvm, for that you need to be on wifi. But i can access it via IP

neil_neil_67001
New Contributor III
Have a quick look at the videos, use the unleashed APP and you should be good to go.

samantha_adrich
New Contributor II
Everything is awesome now! Thnx!

garyk_hansen
New Contributor
Head to the system tab and you're able to set up the network which has many distinct techniques such as Dial-Up link or DSL strategy. There are lots of methods in which the server configuration that is internet can be hardened by us. There is A server part of the community. The internet server is an essential portion of a internet program as it's the entry point of each HTTP requests. My customers only cover their domain, yet they receive a fantastic deal more life insurance policy than they bargained for. It would likewise be attractive to certain clients who'd feel more in charge of the account. It's very good for the clients of the sections of the system which are down.

A VPN needs to be used for tasks. Each router includes lots of default settings. There is A router comparable to a traffic light. It's the one thing which is not difficult to do it to be fair and can stop attackers to compromise every device in your house. You have to realize that your router as the main Shield or the Wall. Many routers have a firewall which could be enabled in the settings of the router. The router is able to get signals.