cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP R300 Reboot

arjan_hagestein
New Contributor
Dear,
I have a number of Ruckus AP R300 (stand alone) in use. (3) now I have got an extra AP that i
want to include in the network. However, it was controlled by a zone controller and I upgraded to stand alone. After the upgrade witch was successfull and reboot message, the AP stucks in reboot with the following cycle. pwr led flashes. then pwr led turns on, after a few seconds pwr led turns red and the air and wifi leds on. After a few seconds it starts over again. The AP cannot be found in the network. Not even when the AP is directly connected to the PC. The reset button on the back is also useless. is there a solution for this?
I hope someone can help me.

Regards
5 REPLIES 5

arjan_hagestein
New Contributor

Maybe i am wrong but as a company you want customers to be happy with a product that carries your name. I think thats the bottom line. 

I purchase a product secondhand or new because of the quility of the product (name/manufacturer). The thing is, that the AP was working until i used the software from the Ruckus download site to make it a stand alone unit. 

In this case the company says, your only welcome if you do know the the reseller and have registered the product. Otherwise you have to pay at least 750 dollar to fix an AP of 250 dollar. Am i loosing reality? Or am i not important enough? I really don't understand this kind of thinking.

But thanx for the help. 

I throw the Ap in the scrambler