Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked

marko_teklic
New Contributor
153 REPLIES 153

Dear
Please help with a firmware update for the ZF7363 and ZF7321 models for this new vulnerability found in WPA-2. Is there any way to contact them or all those who are registered will we get an email automatically when they have the update to know that is already available?

You will probably want to open a case or check back here to see if they get one out today.

Brad 

ok, thanks

it_registration
Contributor
While I agree Ruckus you have had an plenty of notice to address this, Ruckus support - PLEASE do not rush something out the door just to stem the flow of these complaints.  I've been VERY happy with Ruckus code the last few years.  I want code that has been thoroughly tested and is ready for production.  From the few articles I've read today it seems like this is more of a knee jerk reaction as this has only been proven in a lab, but proven none the less and security is not soemthing to take lightly but lets remember CIA, in this instance I also want good code for availalbity purposes.  My business runs on reliable wifi.

jenny_cuenca
New Contributor
Dear
Please help with a firmware update for the ZF7363 and ZF7321 models for this new vulnerability found in WPA-2. Is there any way to contact them or all those who are registered will we get an email automatically when they have the update to know that is already available?