cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked

marko_teklic
New Contributor
153 REPLIES 153

Maybe thats why the Ruckus website is absent of any mentioning the security flaw - probably not posting anything until they have a fix. Pretty damn late to the party if you ask me.

Maybe switching our campus wifi infrastructure to Ruckus was a BAD idea last year. Fortunately I only started with a few buildings. If they don't put out a patch ASAP, it's good riddance Ruckus and Hello Aruba or someone else.

Too bad they didn't tell by the end of which day..

david_buhl
New Contributor III
Chatted with a rep who said there will be a "response" by the end of the day.

I, too, don't understand how you can have 2.5 months to come up with something and "wait til the end of the day" is what they came up with.  

You KNOW there is a MAJOR issue.  You KNOW your customers and competitors will be looking at your response.  You know exactly WHEN the announcement will be made.  And yet, you have NOTHING available.  

"At Ruckus Support, we value Security above all else.  The WPA2 vulnerabilities were just released to the public, but Ruckus engineers have had this information for much longer and have been working tirelessly to address, correct, and test patches for all of our systems.  We will have these available very soon.  Thank you for your patience, we want to make sure we get this one right."

There, took me 2 minutes.

I'll bet they copy and paste that for email replies...... 

supmang
New Contributor II
You're hired!