Did you mean: 

Severe flaw in WPA2 - cracked

marko_teklic
New Contributor
153 REPLIES 153

andrew_bailey_7
New Contributor III
I've raised a P2 Case (ID: 00565627).

According to the security section of the Ruckus site (https://www.ruckuswireless.com/security) the CVE's covered by Krack have not been addressed.

Kind Regards,

Andy.

dustin_roberts_
New Contributor
This is big, ruckus had better act quickly on this. I also expect them to release patches for some of the older chains of firmware. We have perfectly usable 802.11n access points (7363) in use that are locked to the 9.12.x chain. It would pretty much mean the end of our relationship with ruckus if we were forced to upgrade these for a security patch. 

robert_lowe_722
Contributor III
Aruba has released fixes for older versions of firmware but only ones the deem 'under support'. Ruckus doesn't view firmware in the same way but based on the fact that the recommended 9.13.3.0.121 i would expect them to be going back a little way on the firmware list at least to 9.12 

tech_support_4y
New Contributor II
Yep, end of support for the ZoneDirector 1100 for example is June 30th 2020, and it is stuck on ZD1100 9.10.2.0.29 (MR2 Refresh) Software Release
I would expect an update for this from Ruckus very soon.

mloiterman
New Contributor III
My understand is that this issue was something vendors were previously notified about.  So, the fact that there doesn't even appear to be a proposed timeline for a fix is not acceptable - especially since some vendors are already releasing patches.

Very frustrating.