cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSI Install Question

john_westlund
New Contributor III
When we had someone assisting us with Cloudpath setup they generate a couple MSI's for us to use to push out the network settings with GPO.  Since then, I have changed things so the certs are machine based instead of user based and changed the name of the SSID.  Do the MSI's need to be regenerated?  If so, does support have to do that?
6 REPLIES 6

brett_nelson_2g
New Contributor II
Hi John,

Under the current rev of Cloudpath ES, yes... Tier 3 support needs to re-generate any MSI that undergo changes.  Just open a ticket with Ruckus support, requesting a Cloudpath MSI change, and it will be assigned to a Tier 3 Cloudpath engineer.

Cheers,
Brett

brett_nelson_2g
New Contributor II
FYI - In the upcoming 5.4 release (we are skipping 5.3), you will be able to generate MSIs from Cloudpath itself.

john_westlund
New Contributor III
Thank you!  On a side note, we have a network that uses DPSK and one of the things that I had asked about was if we could revoke those keys based on something in Active Directory.  I was told we can't do that currently but that would be coming in a future release of Cloudpath.  Is that something on the radar?

brett_nelson_2g
New Contributor II
Hi John,

Actually, while checking on the DPSK/AD integration I noticed that the MSI integration piece has now been pushed to 5.5 (late June).  Sorry about that.  You can expect the DPSK/AD integration in the same 5.5 release.  This, of course, is subject to change due to unforeseen delays... but it's what the current schedule is for these features.

Cheers,
Brett