cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWAT for Android crash problem

inay_ergunduz
New Contributor
Hi
I'm using a galaxy tab S 10" tablet running kitkat 4.4.2. I can run SWAT. I can add new project. I can add maps for the project (I'm adding projects right size not greater than 1,2MB and smaller than 1024x768). I'm adding AP's and start testing. After running speedflex SWAT crashes. Is there any workaround or a solution for this ??
6 REPLIES 6

arsalan_habib
New Contributor III
Hi Inay,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please confirm the Application version you are using? And are you seeing the crash before the test begins or after the test progress view is displayed for a while?

Please feel free to directly contact me at arsalan.habib@ruckuswireless.com.

Thanks,
Arsalan Habib.
Mobile Apps Team.

pedro_f_lix
New Contributor II
Dear Arsalan, I hve exactly the same problem, we press the survey point it start the speedflex, the speed flex an it gives an error if you press any other option, it says that SWAT stoped

pedro_f_lix
New Contributor II
the version i'm using is 1.5.1
regards

arsalan_habib
New Contributor III
Thanks Pedro for contacting us. I am sorry you are seeing this problem.

Couple of things to check:

- Have you ensured that you have enough memory space on your device? The application creates files in the storage and saves data.
- Have you set the right IP in the Zap server settings? You can access the setting using the top right settings icon on the survey page.
- Can you also additionally tell me the size of the floorplan image you are loading into the survey?

Thanks,
Arsalan.