cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

register R500 to zone director

fahrizal_zulqif
New Contributor III
Dear All Master,

We have AP R500 and ZD1100. Designed to R500 managed by ZD1100, but we have a problem, the problem is R500 cannot registered on ZD1100, firmware version ZD1100 is 9.8.1.0 build 101, and firmware version on R500 is 3.4.1.0.329, we have done the setting to register to ZD, but the result still cannot connect vlan is same on network, please help me to solve this problem,

Regards,
Fahrizal Z
8 REPLIES 8

fahrizal_zulqif
New Contributor III
Dear All,

Thank you all, after do upgrade AP, now R500 and R600 can connected to my Zonedirector 1100, thanks for information thanks All.

Regards,
Fahrizal Z

joke_jong
New Contributor III
Experiencing the same issue. May I know what firmware to use for the downgrade?

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Try a Solo AP image for your model of access point, from the Support portal SW Downloads page of your AP.

joke_jong
New Contributor III
support team (Anjali Gupta, Tech Support Eng, 2018-jul-12, 1:04pm) reported this -
==========================================

Could you please upgrade the controller firmware to 9.10.x firmware.

We have a bug raised with our engineering team that new R500 with new chipset are not supported on old firmware version.

A bug ER 6057 has been raised with out engineering team,R500 with old date code seems don't have similar issue. They have mentioned that the latest firmware are not facing this issue.(from 9.10.x) 

Flash chip is not supported by old image.

Kindly upgrade the controller to 9.10.x firmware to connect R500
=========================================