Here is info from KBA-2610: Secure Hotspot Setup.
Here is what required to setup a secure hotspot:
1. A web portal server to host the login page and related scripts
2. An authentication server (such as a AAA server) to validate the login accounts
3. ZoneDirector running on v9.5 firmware or above
4. ZoneFlex APs managed by a ZoneDirector
5. Wireless client devices such as smartphones, tablets, or laptops
Detailed instructions can be found in the Secure Hotspot configuration guide downloadable from : http://a030f85c1e25003d7609-b98377aee968aad08453374eb1df3398.r40.cf2.rackcdn.com/support/secure_hots...
Scripts to run the portal login logic can be downloaded from : http://www.ruckuswireless.com/technology/securehotspot/evaluate