cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

convert unleashed ruckus r610 to standalone ap

alan_tam_ell5st
New Contributor III
Hi,

I will like to convert ruckus R610 to standalone AP that can managed by Zone director 1200 with firmware 9.13.3.0 build 41. What is the firmware that I need to download?

Thanks.

alan
7 REPLIES 7

hassan_rifki
New Contributor

Hi Alan,

I just bought two R610 with Software version 110.0.0.0.663.

Basically I need both R610 to coexist and run in the same facility as standalone, each one of them will be attached to my router, the 2 R610 will be providing clients IP thru my router..

first R610 doesn't seem to be working.. I may be doing a silly configuration error.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you 

Hi Hassan,

Looks like your query deserves its own thread. Can you also explain what is not working?

Thanks
Karthik.

hassan_rifki
New Contributor

Thank you Karthik, so Client can see the new created SSID, can connect but they are not getting an IP address from my router thru R610... R610 should be set as standalone and providing client devices from my router... hope this explains it.... I configure the 2.4G and the internet with a static IP address that should be from my router... is there anything else that I'm missing configuring the R610... also using Port1/PoE as default from the box trunk Port 2 is not used