cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZF7363 Radio 2 cannot set to 5G band after FW upgrade

timer_ho
New Contributor II
I try to upgrade my ZF7363 with new FW. After upgrade, the admin web page just see radio 1 and radio 2 instead of radio 2.4G and radio 5G, and radio cannot set radio2 to 5G band (it's mean 5G never work any more). Can anyone have idea what happened and how to fix it? Thanks.
17 REPLIES 17

pavel_karpenkov
New Contributor II
Hello. I have usb model, 7363-u. I tried to download firmware for 7363 for use with ZD. 7363-u not supported with standart images for ZD. After downloading image i cant see in web interface 3 ports lan, only 1. In RADIO2 i see no chance to configure WLAN1, 2,....I tried all adorble images for 7363 from ruckus support site. Now i have contact with ruckus ingeneer (friend) for claim to support for special soft. So, i am not understand, special models like 7363-u or 7372-u need special firmware and special package for ZD. I see connecting example for 73XX-u, this AP using with ZD. Where can i find firmware for this use?

danny_lee_72585
New Contributor

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hello, I'm sorry but the 7363-U (usb) model AP was specially built for one particular customer in Asia,
and was never for sale or supported as General Availability for standalone or use by other customers.