cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed dashboard fails to connect intermitenly

samuel_reyes_ch
New Contributor
I have upgraded to the Ruckus Unleashed wireless using zoneflex R510's from Cisco Aironet 1200 AG's. I still have about 5 of the cisco AP's online with 3 R510 hooked up. 

I have 1 R510 that keeps showing "disconnected" status in the dashboard when I can get into it. I have replaced it already and checked port settings on the switch its plugged into and everything seems ok. But when I try to check the dashboard it will connect and then I wont be able to click anything and when I refresh it says "connection refused". 

The R510 disconnecting is not the master and I have to reload the page 5-10 times before I can actually get the dashboard back up. and even then after a minute or 2 the dashboard freezes again and says connection refused. Every once in a while when connecting it will also say "rebuilding wireless".

Does anyone have an idea of where I should look? I do not have a physical onsite firewall and all connections are managed through the windows firewall in server 2008R2. I have a wireless controller that manage the cisco AP's.

I just dont know why it keeps doing this. It makes the wireless very slow and unreliable and i have a PC showing data on a screen outside my office that uses wireless, it is constantly dropping signal and unable to reconnect without me manually renabling the wireless. 
1 REPLY 1