04-25-2023 02:21 AM
I am having difficulty configuring the R350 Access Point. I can connect wirelessly to the congifure.me SSID using the S/N of the device as the password. However, when I try to go to 192.168.0.1 on a browser it doesn't load.
Has anyone else had this problem? Any help would be much appreciated.
04-25-2023 10:08 AM
1. Connect PC and AP - You will need to power the AP externally via a power adapter or via an inline power injector and connect AP to PC
via Ethernet cable, or with a PoE switch powering the AP and only your PC device connected.
2. Factory default the AP by holding in the reset button for 10 seconds. This will reset the APs IP address to 192.168.0.1.
3. Configure a 192.168.0.x (other than .1) on the PC Ethernet interface:
- Go to the start button on your PC and click on control panel.
- Click on Network and Internet and then Network and Sharing center.
- On the next screen click on "Change Adapter Settings".
- On the next screen Right mouse click on the Ethernet adapter and then choose "Properties".
- On the next window scroll down to "Internet Protocol version 4(TCP/IPv4)" and double-click, to bring up the next window.
- Change the setting from "Obtain an IP address automatically" to "Use the following IP address".
- In the next line down enter the IP address 192.168.0.20 and use a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, and click OK.
(Remember to change the auto IP address setting back when done working with the AP).
4. If AP is powered up you should be able to point a browser to 192.168.0.1 and get a connection. In case you could not get access to the UI, please SSH into the AP CLI using its default IP and enable HTTP/HTTPS
rkscli#set http enable
rkscli#set https enable
04-25-2023 11:23 AM
Thanks for your reply. I don't have access to a PC. Can I do the same process above with a Mac?
04-26-2023 01:55 AM