Hello Ruckus community!
I have a problem, I need to change the management IP of my Ruckus AP-R320 but I can't directly access its assigned IP locally, I can only configure some parameters via CLOUD, but on this Cloud platform, I can't find the option to change the IP or the AP settings.
1) at first if I entered by its factory ip locally, at that time I changed its IP to a static one to access it over the network.
2) I updated the firmware to the latest version available, and it was still managing it by the new local IP.
3) Then, I gave it an internet connection and registered the equipment and its license for cloud management.
4) A few minutes later, I could no longer access the AP locally, the page to enter the credentials loads but does not access when i send the credentials to login.
5) In the ruckus cloud platform, I access and the device is administratively active, but it does not allow me or I cannot find the option to change the previously assigned local IP.
Thanks for your help.