cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus 7731 and P300

aya_al_jarrah
New Contributor III
Hello everyone ,
I want to connect 3 School buildings by using wireless bridge (7731 OR P300) the distance between one and another about 100m ,also I want to use APs in the Schools' Building to connect the classes wirelessly (could you help me to choose the appropriate APs I can use ? , one of the building is very old and has a very strong building ) , Do I need Controller for APs and Flex Master for wireless bridge , Also which one of the wireless bridge I can use ? ...
Regards ,
2 REPLIES 2

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
Hi

You need to get a site survey done so that they suggest a right model of AP based to area to cover, user density etc.. Better you talk to your local ruckus VAR to assist in this case.

Whether you need a controller or don't - its based on no of AP's, how do u want to manage etc - again, get in touch with Local Ruckus VAR so that they can guide you on value proposition of solution with controller and/or with Flex master...

I suggest you go for P300 as its an 802.11AC P2P, new hardware with latest tech

donald_carrillo
New Contributor
Yep, better to contact local office for them to help you define which AP is better. However, P300 as has been mentioned must work for you.
website