cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R610

TekleMeElmo
New Contributor

I need help, I have 3 R610 at my business, the guy I had set these up is no longer with me, I cannot access them to connect so I did a hard reset on 1 of them, now I don’t see the network SSID in the list and I cannot connect to it to reconfigure it. What do I need to do?

2 REPLIES 2

TekleMeElmo
New Contributor

So I found the wi fi network island-0527F0 when I try to connect to it, it prompts for a password. Any idea what I put in for the password or am I even doing it right?

Hello TekleMeElmo
It should be either the serial number (factory default for ZD,SZ,solo), no password (factory default for cloud, unleashed) or ruckus-“admin password of AP” (if already joined a controller in the past).

Also, The 'Island' SSID is broadcast by an AP that has already been provisioned on a controller network (e.g. Unleashed)  and has lost connectivity with the network.  Most often this is with an isolated Mesh AP.
Please see this knowledge base article for details on how to log in to the AP when it is in this state: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000011009

I hope that helps,

Sofia Gätjens
Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

COMMSCOPE
now meets next