cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd problem with SurfacePro

sandi_snow
New Contributor II
We have a campus wide, 90 AP wireless system with a ZoneDirector 3025 and ZoneFlex 7982, 7363 and 7372 access points. One student is unable to stay connected to the wireless, though at home he has no problem. I could see him connected to the AP, but when I click on his IP there is no traffic showing on the graph while he was navigating around the web. Occasionally his connection will just drop. One time the graph started to show traffic but then disappeared. There were three SurfacePros in the ZD, none showed the traffic graph. Is there an issue between these devices and the Ruckus?
9 REPLIES 9

sandi_snow
New Contributor II
We had done the same thing - installed an older driver - but have not been successful. It is coming in today and the full set of network drivers will be done. Also, the AP support file will be pulled while he is here.
Thanks for all the input!

scurrier03
New Contributor II
Any updates? My Surface Pro 3 also has a WiFi problem, but with an R500 AP.

sandi_snow
New Contributor II
We think the issue is with the SurfacePro OS, as it will connect to the wifi while booted from Ubuntu. Windows 10 is working for three other SurfacePros so today this one will be reinstalled with 10.

tom_thompson_79
New Contributor II
Are there any Updates ?
Because I seem to have the same Problem as scurrier03

barwon_water
New Contributor II
We have R710 units and were experiencing constant disconnects with Surface Pro 3. We turned off VLAN pooling and the issue cleared up.