We don't have a Ruckus Premium Support contract - I think our Ruckus support is handled by the reseller so I guess I'll have to take it up with them.
1) We're sending UDP packets to a multicast address, 126.96.36.199. These are short messages which tell displays mounted on our order pickers (forklifts) that stock has been picked and it is necessary to update the display to show an up to date picking list.
2) SmartCast settings? :). What are they?
3) No, both senders and recipients are on the native VLAN.
4) No, no errors showing on the switchports.
5) We only have two AP's covering our warehouse. The problem seems to happen when the sender is on one AP and the receiver is on the other AP.
6) No, traffic is not tunnelled back to the ZoneDirector.
We have call admission control enabled, but no rate limiting.