cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access Admin login page after changing to a new router

mac2918
New Contributor

I have two Ruckus R310 AP's connected to my router.  I replaced my existing router with a router from a different manufacturer.  My wi-fi network is up and running but I am no longer able to login into the network as the administrator by entering the IP address for the AP in my browser.   I just get a message saying the browser can't open the page (Safari) or the sight can't be reached (Chrome).  How do I access the login page?

3 REPLIES 3

Dickson
RUCKUS Team Member

Hello mac2918,

Are you R310 on static IP or DHCP? if DHCP, can you check if there were IPs changed?

Thanks,

Dickson

mac2918
New Contributor

The R310 is on static IP so they had to be reconfigured to the new router.  I now have new IP addresses for the two R310's I have installed.  When entering their IP address in the browser, I am getting the following message in a pop up window:  

"This Connection is Not Private.  This website may be impersonating (the IP address) to steal your personal or financial information.  You should go back to the previous page."

Why am I getting this message and what am I supposed to do about it.  I am still not able to access the user interface as the page won't let me advance.

Dickson
RUCKUS Team Member

This should be a browser safety (cert) check problem, you can proceed in firefox by adding exception or click advanced proceed to <AP IP> (unsafe)