cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H320, R320 enter recover me mode

AlharaziIbrahim
New Contributor

i have 2x Smartzone 100 controller and 60x H320 and 20x R320, the problem is all access point added to controller receive configuration apply it then heartbeat lost and after 5 minute it disconnect and the SSID changed to recover me.

Controller and AP in the same Vlan

Controllers have static IP and APs take the IP from DHCP in core switch

HELP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlharaziIbrahim
New Contributor

So it turn out that when i change the Vlan management from the default (1) in configuration to the Vlan i make (60) all APs disconnect but after i change back to default all connect again, i want to mention that it actuly in vlan 60 as all APs and controllers ports in switch configure as Vlan 60 and if someone connect to port in switch and the port in Vlan 1 he cant access any APs or controllers.

just update maybe someone face same problem find this page     

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlharaziIbrahim
New Contributor

So it turn out that when i change the Vlan management from the default (1) in configuration to the Vlan i make (60) all APs disconnect but after i change back to default all connect again, i want to mention that it actuly in vlan 60 as all APs and controllers ports in switch configure as Vlan 60 and if someone connect to port in switch and the port in Vlan 1 he cant access any APs or controllers.

just update maybe someone face same problem find this page