I have recently bought in to Ruckus APs. Some config points below before the question
- Initially, I was using a R310 188.8.131.52.94
- I have now purchased 2x R610's
- The internal IP range is 192.168.1.X
- The ISP router is 192.168.0.X
- In between the WAN and Lan I have a Luxul ABR-4500 to manage LAN IP's
When booting up the R610 whilst in config mode I could not get a connection. Therefore I plugged them in to the computer and went direct to the deafult IP 192.168.0.1 (that's was assigned to my ISP fibre router.
I altered the IP address and subnet of the first R610 to be in range of the R310 (Master - 192.168.1.161) and used 192.168.1.160 for the R610
When logging back in to the unleashed UI under 192.168.161. I can not add the new R610. Its just not appearing
Should I have MESH enabled on te R310 or is there another way to add the R610 to the Unleashed AP's?
Thanks for your support.