cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect on second and other SSID Unleashed R310

rene_slager
New Contributor II
Hello, I got 5 R310 and spreading 3 SSID's over al the AP's but one of them is showing the SSID's but when I try to connect the client doesn't get a ip adres of the AP the others are all working fine. Idea?Image_ images_messages_5f91c3f8135b77e2479023e0_52b200cee07c1c55429e180faf776569_RackMultipart20181227106976k7g-5f2215bb-da94-4608-beae-d3dbca2a02cb-955845248.png1545896995

Regards, Rene
11 REPLIES 11

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor
Hi Rene,

It could still be a mis-configuration on the switch port that AP is connected to.

Can you swap the AP with the issue with an AP that is working ok to see if the problem follows the AP or stays on the same switch port?

Thanks,
Darrel.

rene_slager
New Contributor II
Hello Darrel,

I switched the AP and the problem still remains, we are using a Ruckus ICX switch.

Regards,

Rene

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor
Hi Rene,
Sorry, to confirm does the problem remain with the switch port or the AP? 

With you saying you have an ICX switch I'm guessing it's the switch port. If so, can you post the configs of the 3 x switch port configs and indicate which one is the problematic one please?

Thanks,
Darrel.

rene_slager
New Contributor II
Darrel,

Problem stays on an other AP i already changed the port on the switch for the AP but this doesn't also resolve the issue. Where can I find these config files in the switch?. 

Regards,

Rene

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor
Hi Rene,

Thanks for confirming, so we now know it's NOT an AP-related issue.

I'm not an ICX expert unfortuanately and have only just installed my own, so please bear with me! The easiest way is perhaps via the HTTP/S web interface.  Navigate to CONFIGURE>PORT>ETHERNET this shows the configuration status of all your switch ports.  Is there anything here that looks different on the port you're having problems with compared to the ports that are working ok?

If that doesn't work then in the switch CLI type 'show run' - this will show the full configuration of your switch and will certainly show if you have a configuration issue with your VLANs.  I would guess that you've perhaps not got all the required VLANs configured on the switch port that uplinks to the rest of your network.

Thanks,
Darrel.