cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 x Ruckus R600 for USD$315. Good deal for new house build?

karan_singh_6pu
New Contributor II
We are currently building a new home that is single storey and around 3000sqft. I was looking into Ubiquiti Nano HD but I am able to get second hand 2 x R600 with PoE injectors for US$315 in my country from a IT distributor that comes with 1 year warranty. The condition of the R600 is excellent. Is this a good deal for 2 units and from your experience will this cover a 3000sqft house with timber framing? I plan to use it with unleashed firmware. Is wave 2 really a game changer that R600 does not have being an older model? Thanks.
19 REPLIES 19

Thanks Anthony. I am after 2 x R600 with PoE injectors and power cable. How much are you looking for 2 units with their PoE injectors and power cable? I live in Hamilton

I thought if you were in christchurch you could try them first. You can have them for what I paid if you want. Or you might try offering $400 to the TradeMe seller if you prefer units with his 1 year guarantee. I have tons of injectors, but I'll have to see whether I have any brackets.

Thanks. Can you let me know your email please in spacing format and I can talk to you via that? I will take you up on your offer for 1 x working R600 AP with PoE injector and a ceiling bracket and see what coverage I get couriered to Hamilton? How much did you pay for 1 unit?

As I said, I paid $150 each. Email me your address to ruckus.forum.ms264556[at]recursor.net and I'll pop one in the post.

Karan,

Awesome glad that you might be able to get it from someone locally..