cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zone Director 1200 Not Connected Web İnterface

ferdi_kilic
New Contributor III
Hi,

I can not access the device 's web interface .
I need to reboot my reach .
After a while, it lost access happening again . The upper status LED flashes red . Then simultaneous wireless connections are breaking and coming back. Best regards
22 REPLIES 22

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
ferdi made a point, since this issue happens only to controller hence when he makes AP as standalone, they all work ok...

ferdi_kilic
New Contributor III
Thank you so much. I'm experimenting with the outcome. Would you recommend this version?zd1200_9.12.0.0.336.ap_9.12.0.0.336.img

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
ferdi,

if you are trying solve this issue then i would advice that just stick to upgrading either to 9.9.0.0.216 or 9.9.1 MR version. sometime bug fixes does not get carried forward to newer version due to human error.
If you running a hardware which works only on 9.12.0.0.336 or feature which is on 9.12.0.0.336 then it make sense to contact support get confirmation or review the release notes and then upgrade...

hope this helps...

ferdi_kilic
New Contributor III
Hi Monnat ,
What problems did not accept
I'm doing the incorrect version of the installation.Which version should I install. The present version 9.9.0.0 build 205.
The support entitlement file is missing or invalid. Please contact Ruckus Support for further assistance.
zd1200_9.9.1.0.31.ap_9.9.1.0.31

monnat_systems
Valued Contributor II
you should be able to upgrade from 9.9.0.0 build 205 to 9.9.1.0.31 however you will have to contact support to get your firmware download trouble sorted...