but this only prevent to flood broadcast between clients. Let me explain, we had this issue:
- AP started, wireless wlans deployed. (ping to management interface of the AP it was ok, milliseconds)
- Wireless clients started to connect
- After some minutes, ping to management interface raise up to 1 second.
- Packet capture at AP, we saw a lot of broadcast from a wireless client.
- Blocked client, ping in milliseconds.
So... it seems the broadcast affected the AP and I can't prevent it making vlans and isolating traffic from clients because it is communication between wireless device and AP.