cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to authenticate clients Through Azure/Office 365?

benjamin_reyntj
New Contributor
I would like to know if it's possible to authenticate wireless clients through Azure AD/Office 365? Right now we use Radius with a local AD. The local AD is going to be 'replaced' with Azure AD premium, so we are looking for a different solution.
21 REPLIES 21

frederiek_victo
New Contributor
Follow...

benjamin_reyntj
New Contributor
I've noticed we have the option in our Zonedirector 1200 to use 'social media' to authenticate. In the list of options 'Microsoft' is shown. This might be interesting since with the new Azure 2.0 AD authentication it's possible to authenticate with both personal and professional (read Azure) credentials.

What basic configuration should I make in order to authenticate through this method?

frederiek_victo
New Contributor

This works!

Problem:
We also want to use Azure / Office365 accounts for authentication on a separated network (ssid / vlan). The problem is that now people with an MS account and people with an Azure account of our organization can sign in. So I cannot prevent that other guests (with MS account) can log on to this network.

Someone a suggestion to ensure that only people from our own domain (Azure / Office365) can sign in?

Did you figure it our how to get Azure to Authenticate? If so, can you post the setup.
You could add a WPA2 password also, extra to the MS Login, i have this option in my firmware in Unleashed. Not sure if you can lock down to certain domain.