cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I restore the default Ruckus logo for Web portals on a ZD1112?

naos
New Contributor II
I uploaded my own logo and now I want to switch back to the Ruckus (dog) logo that was configured from the factory, but I don't succeed.
12 REPLIES 12

naos
New Contributor II
Is there an official Ruckus article describing how to reset the web portal logo to the default one?

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
If you can share what Browser you used that was successful, I will document your steps.

naos
New Contributor II
It was Chrome on Windows 10. Apparently, there is an official article that should describe how to do this: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000003502 - but I can't access it because I don't have premium support.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Thanks sidewinder, for helping the community with info I can update that article with, I'm happy to provide the text free of charge (but you should get support...)

Question:  How to change the web portal logo on the ZD to the default one from the user customized logo
Customer Environment:  ZD1100 with 25 dual band APsResolution
Resolution:  In the ZD GUI , we can change the web portal logo to the user defined logo using the following option.

Configure -> Guest access -> Guest access customization.

However after changing the web portal logo to the customized one, if we intend to role back to the default one, the options are as follows.
  1. Upload the same default web portal logo which can be downloaded from the internet.
  2. Make sure that the upload file meets certain criteria in file size.
  3. Check with the ZD GUI under Configure -> Guest access -> Guest access customization for the file size details.
  4. Hard reset the ZD. So that it will go to factory default configuration. 
Default web portal logo file is attached to this Knowledge Base article.

[ and you can use the .gif you previously found ]

naos
New Contributor II
Thank you. That is roughly what I did, but with a random Ruckus logo I download online (I used a customized Google search to find a logo that meets the size criteria), but I would like to replace that with one from an official source. Looking forward to that.