cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when provisioning will support Android 5 & Windows 10?

andras_bellak
New Contributor II
We've been hearing that Lollipop (Android 5) will be supported in the next release for months (and there have been multiple interim releases to the 9 chain during that time) and still no auto provisioning for Android 5. And now we're seeing Windows 10 not running Auto Provisioning (and MS is reporting over 75 Million devices now have Win10 on them).

Does anyone here, or if you're with Ruckus, know when we might start seeing better support and updates of client platforms?
Thanks.
28 REPLIES 28

Seconded. No update since November...this is a major missing feature for Zero-IT.

kenny_110737
New Contributor II
I know this topic is listed as "answered" but it really isn't answered. Is there any update on "when"? This is a major feature for us.

lonnie_3404113
Contributor
Still waiting for Windows 10 ZeroIT on my Zonedirector 1100. Making contingency plans to switch vendor this summer if there's not a resolution on this from Ruckus soon.

alan_rothenstre
Contributor
9.12.2 is released and supports Android 5. As far as ZD1100, time to upgrade or move to an SCG, vSCG unfortunately. EOL so not releasing 9.12.2 for ZD1100.

lonnie_3404113
Contributor
That's different than what Michael from Ruckus indicated earlier.
Also, it is not EOL. It was marked End of Sale about as Windows 10 was released, and I still pay for support, and support is available up until 2020. For Ruckus to not support the world's most common desktop operating system on a wifi product they support for 5 years yet is a great way to chase customers away.
Why would I pay for a product that doesn't work?