cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G LTE Signal Interference

vip_maddog
New Contributor II
I am using ZoneDirector 3000 to manage ZoneFlex 7343. Recently, i am facing a problem about 4G LTE signal interference. The wireless signal still can maintain around -69 to -75 dbm. However, the throughput has been dropped below 1Mb. Do anyone has the similar problem? Do you have any workaround solution for it? It is because we can't manage or control the carrier to deploy their equipment.
19 REPLIES 19

primoz_marinsek
Valued Contributor
Histogram of PHY errors per second (pcttime in each range)
0 1-500 ..1K ..2K ..5K ..10K ..20K ..50K .100K more
0 45 16 10 5 4 10 9 0 0

Too much errors. The last time I've seen this much errors I had to cheange from 7341 to 7363 and use the 5GHz.

vip_maddog
New Contributor II
We just deployed the solution around 1 to 1.5 year. It is quite difficult to replace all the APs from Single band to Dual band. Moreover, we can't control the frequency of guest device. As a result, we are still facing the problem in 2.4GHz.

I'd say it's more expensive for the customer to have a solution that can't function than to spend some additional cash for a working solution.

Spectrum is spectrum. What seems to be happening is that the LTE is triggering APs ED all the time or overpowering it or clients at site B.

I think that there was a company that produced wall paper that they claim could stop a Wifi signal from propagating through. Maybe you could try that.

Call the USAF and ask if they have any of that F117 paint leftover lying around.