cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Latest Firmware ZoneDirector 1200

raka_andrean_ha
New Contributor III
hi.. if I want to upgrade the latest version for ZoneDirector 1200 from 9.9.0.0 version, what the impact for the license? I have license for 7 APs in the ZoneDirector 1200 (5 APs default is free)
18 REPLIES 18

I have never upgraded a ZoneDirector that lost the configuration during upgrade.Did you reset it, and try to apply a backup after?
Backups should be compatible, so not sure what you've done..

No, I didnt reset the button in front panel ZD 1200. But after I have upgrade the firmware, ZD 1200 is not working so I must use console cable and the ZD 1200 with new firmware dont have configuration.

Agree with Jakob I also upgrade 9.xxx to 10.xx but I never lost configuration

raka wrote that he did not follow the "upgrade path". therefore his configuration was lost. but he could go back to the old firmware, restore the backup and make the upgrade again. of course this time via the version 9.10

Hi Thomas I want to configure mesh network so can assist me what are the basic requirements for this and how many ap can I install in mesh ....As I know one ap is connect with wire that would play a route ap role and other wil connect wirelessly plz help me