cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have R310 updated firmware to 200.6.10.1.308 the wifi will some time will disconnected ! does anyone have same issues ?

leung_man
New Contributor
i have R310 updated firmware to 200.6.10.1.308 the wifi will some time will disconnected ! does anyone have same issues ?
5 REPLIES 5

filipe_serpa
New Contributor
is it possible to roll back to a previous update and see if the issue persists ?

leung_man
New Contributor

Hi Fillipe Serpa

also some air print cannot work .

yes i just roll back firmware ver. to 200.5.10.0.235 (air print working fine now)

i will monitor the wifi disconnect issue .

Regards,

Man

sander_van_geld
New Contributor II

I recognize these problems. We have around 60 UL networks and run the 200.6.xxx software on 3 of them. Clients have frequent disconnect problems without any reason. I reconfigured the networks to the most basic state and it works more ore less now. So no background scanning, fixed channels and throughput limitations. On other networks we encounter no such problems so we suspect the 200.6 software. Recent experiences show that Ruckus often need multiple versions before they run smoothly.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
I just learned yesterday that we are planning an Unleashed update release to address an issue with R310 APs (only).  It might be out in the next week or two.