cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus Support Website - Extremely SLOW!

d_p
New Contributor

What is the problem with https://support.ruckuswireless.com/ site? Why is it so slow?!?

It takes forever to load the site, about 30-35 seconds. In comparison, the forum site or main site takes mere seconds to load, almost instantaneous.  This has been a problem since the middle of August. 

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @d_p 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

Could you please let me know if this is a Lennar Home RUCKUS setup?

Please confirm.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

No. Not a Lennar set up. Simply using a Chrome and/or Safari browser over a fiber connection. 

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’ve checked with my peers and confirmed that they are not experiencing similar issues with the support site, and no other customers have reported this problem recently.

To help resolve the slow loading issue you’re experiencing, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear Your Browser Cache: Sometimes, old or corrupted files in your cache can cause loading issues. Clearing your browser’s cache might help.

2. Try a Different Browser: If you’re using one browser, try accessing the site with another (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Edge) to see if the issue persists.

3. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable and not experiencing high latency or interruptions.

4. Disable Browser Extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with site performance. Try disabling them temporarily to see if it improves the loading time.

5. Update Your Browser: Make sure your browser is up to date with the latest version, as updates can resolve compatibility issues.

6. Try Accessing from a Different Network: If possible, attempt to access the site from a different network (e.g., a mobile hotspot) to rule out network-specific issues.

7. Restart Your Router/Modem: Sometimes, restarting your network hardware can resolve connectivity issues.

If you continue to experience problems after trying these steps, please let me know, and we can investigate further.

Thanks!!

Squozen
Contributor III

It’s not a problem with the site - it loads fine for me.