Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about add 3rd AP and Access other vlan from Unleasehd Mobile App

Como
New Contributor

Hi ,

I've two questions.

1. The office has two R320 AP running now and one of the AP acts as master. If purchase R350 AP (Wifi 6), it will discover the Unleashed Master and join automatically.  Then it will become 2nd member and no additional steps are necessary. Right?

2. There are vlan 10 (default) and vlan 20 on AP. Unleasehd Mobile App can access vlan 10 by default. But vlan 20 is for mobile phone user. How to make vlan 20 are managed by Mobile App after join WiFi at vlan 20 network.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Squozen
Contributor II

1. Yes

2. I don't quite understand the question. Are you saying the mobile app can't reach the Unleashed master AP when it's connected via the VLAN 20 network? If so, you just need to change the login destination and enter the management IP of the master AP.

Como
New Contributor

Hi, thanks for your reply.

For Q2, yes.

Here is the simple setup.

SSID: WIFI-A, vlan 10 (default) 192.168.10.x - restricted to laptop users. (can access LAN)
AP manageable IP - 192.168.10.250

SSID: WIFI-B, vlan 20 - 10.10.10.x - for users' mobile phone (cannot access LAN)

Mobile phone is on vlan 20 - 10.10.10.x network after connected to WIFI-B. But mobile phone is not allowed to connect to WIFI-A. So it can’t login Unleasehd Mobile App.

" Error! Login failed. Destination IP is not an Unleased IP."

Is it possible to make vlan20 that can access AP manageable IP - 192.168.10.250? Thanks.

Squozen
Contributor II

Of course. Just change the ACL that you’re applying to the mobile phone WLAN. 

Como
New Contributor

Hi, could you please show me how?