cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studying RUCKUS Offline

benedict_osundw
New Contributor II
Hi,

I am Ben from Kenya. My company will soon be required to deploy and support RUCKUS equipment for our major Partner who is rolling out WiFi Solutions based on the RUCKUS platform.

We are required to take the online RUCKUS Course. Unfortunately we have rather slow internet speed and a 12 minutes lecture suffers so much interruption it could take 1 hour to go through it.

Is there a way of buying the study materials so that one can listen and read offline.

Thanks

BEN
9 REPLIES 9

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Jambo, Ben!

Unfortunately, we are not able to delivery downloadable versions of our training content just yet. However we are working on a secure Digital Rights Management (DRM) solution that may enable this in the next few months.

Which course(s) are you taking and which videos are you having the most trouble with?

-Dave

benedict_osundw
New Contributor II
Hi Dave,

I finally struggled through the training and passed my Ruckus Sales Expert (REx) exam.

I am now studying for WiSE Level one.

One problem I am unable to figure out is that the screen size can not allow viewing of all the instructor content and I have to keep on moving the pages left, right, and down to view all the content.

Is there some way of having a full screen of the online lessons. I never had this problem when studying for REx.

I run Windows 8 and Mozilla Firefox.

Thanks

BEN

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Ben,

The display issue is a known issue, and we've recently found the solution but it requires re-publishing the courses and exams to implement, so we have just not gotten to it yet.

In the meantime, you can use the browser's zoom in / zoom out (Ctrl- + / Ctrl- -) to adjust the display until you can see the whole module.

-Dave

audwell_gaka
New Contributor
hi Dave ,

i have the same problem as Ben, our slow connection can not even finish a 3 minute tutorial. is there any progress on the DRM you mentioned.

thanks

Audwell