cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Studying RUCKUS Offline

benedict_osundw
New Contributor II
Hi,

I am Ben from Kenya. My company will soon be required to deploy and support RUCKUS equipment for our major Partner who is rolling out WiFi Solutions based on the RUCKUS platform.

We are required to take the online RUCKUS Course. Unfortunately we have rather slow internet speed and a 12 minutes lecture suffers so much interruption it could take 1 hour to go through it.

Is there a way of buying the study materials so that one can listen and read offline.

Thanks

BEN
9 REPLIES 9

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi all,

We are actively pursuing a DRM solution for enabling secure downloadable training content as part of a larger initiative to enable all Ruckus Training on mobile devices. We are targeting first quarter of 2015. Please stay tuned as some functionality may roll out sooner. In the meantime we are also looking into leveraging our existing Content Delivery Network (CDN) to improve performance of video content worldwide.

-Dave

malik_matarneh
New Contributor
can we obtain English caption of vedios??

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Malik,

To date, we have not generally created captions for videos. One exception is the Ruckus SPoT Deployment Training. We may start doing more of this going forward, as it improves usability and can also be used for providing translated subtitles.

serge_ulyanov
New Contributor
We definitely need that full screen, I could zoom out, but that just makes everything smaller and almost impossible to read.

david_feasey
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi all,

back to the original topic: Offline consumption of video is high on our list of priorities and we are actively working on a solution. Full screen capability is key for viewing demonstrations of our software, so that is also on our list. Look for a number of announcements related to online and offline e-Learning delivery in the next month or so.