cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Service & Support

rick_spilman_9u
New Contributor
Approximately a year and a half ago we installed a WIFI network throughout 7 RV Parks.  We purchased the Ruckus equipment as we were told they were the best.  However we have yet to have a working system.  Is anyone else seeing poor service and qualiry from this company in recent months?
3 REPLIES 3

max_o_driscoll
Valued Contributor
Bit light (polite understatement) on detail to insinuate poor performance or support. Not my Ruckus experience or the overwhelming majority of users on this forum.

rick_spilman_9u
New Contributor
Thank You for your reply Max.  I am very glad that your equipment is performing to the max for you.  I was light on detail as I did not feel there was enough room here to compile a book.  As I mentioned, the equipment was installed by a certified Ruckus Dealer and Installer.  The equipment has never been fully functional and just over 6 months ago it became almost totally unusable.  The engineers at Ruckus have supposedly been working on a solution to the issue for 6 months now with no improvement whatsoever.  That caused me to ask the question to know whether there are others experiencing issues or if I am the lone customer in the wind.  When I deploy over 260 pieces of equipment that was advertised to be the best on the market and have yet to have an operational system, it makes me wonder if the several hundred thousand dollar expenditure was a good choice.  I was in hopes that perhaps yourself or other members of the Ruckus support team might reach out to see if you can help expedite a solution.  But as the original message stated, I was attacked as a Troll and not worthy of any consideration.  So instead of trying to find a universal solution to the issues I am having, I guess my only choice is to let the Legal Beagles loose to do their thing.  Again, Thank You for responding as it did help me understand that perhaps Ruckus was a bad choice and I will not be considering them for the other 10 RV parks we are looking at setting up.  These parks have from 700 to 1200 lots per park so it is not a simple task.

max_o_driscoll
Valued Contributor
Michael (Brado) if you are seeing this perhaps you might like to weigh in and investigate?

[He patrols the forum and is a company representative who might be able to pursue your problems better.]

I'm just joe public who tries to help occasionally and apart from using their kit have no association.